After the service I found the way to reset the Service Indicator
The service indicator (spanner icon next to the time on the display) will come on every 6,250 miles indicating that the Bellagio should be serviced. Coming up to that mileage the spanner icon will flash. Mine also leaked from the tappet covers which is also a common problem or that a few have put up on the forum.
After my service was complete I carried out the following
- Turn the ignition on.
- Select mode on the trip switch
- To work through you should know that a quick press cycles the option and a long press is as enter or to choose the option
- Hold in the set button to access the configuration menu
- Select the third option diagnosis
- It will ask for the code enter 21959
- From the menu displayed select the fourth option Reset Service.
- Select Exit
My spanner has gone now. I hope this helps you too.